Nothing photographed this week because nothing got finished. I had two short sessions at the bench though. The first was disastrous. The second I got a lot of little components for things started but nothing got finished. I was so happy to have a good session that I quit when I started to get tired and didn't try to force anything to come together. Maybe next time!
I had one of those days where nothing wanted to work. Finally, in a fit of frustration, I gave up all thoughts of finishing something good and just made this little (1/2" diameter) bead. Another day I will pickle it and polish it and maybe even embellish it. For now I'm calling it done.
Iolite, moonstone, and plain sterling rings. I intended the whole group to be a stacking ring set but didn't think about the clearance needed under the moonstone and set it too low into the band. It fits nicely on the adjacent finger though so all is not lost.