CREATIVITY JOURNAL

orangestarfishbanner2
Definition of "creative", according to my dictionary:
creating; able to create; inventive, imaginative; showing imagination as well as routine skill.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Loosening up

I was just playing around with wire the last few days, trying to learn how to do things in a more free-form manner rather than my natural inclination to have everything line up neatly. I made the first bangle two days ago (using a beer bottle as a mandrel) and liked it so much I fiddled around with them some more yesterday - making a second for me and one that is too big. I strung beads around that one just for fun but the wire I used to string is only 30g and I suspect it won't last.



Was sick today so spent my free time collapsed on the couch. Maybe tomorrow I can be productive.

No comments: