CREATIVITY JOURNAL

orangestarfishbanner2
Definition of "creative", according to my dictionary:
creating; able to create; inventive, imaginative; showing imagination as well as routine skill.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

YOJ week four, and Etsy

These simple earrings combine lepidolite with Bali and new jade on one pair and with Thai silver on the other. They dangle nicely to provide the right amount of movement, with is important to me.

I ended up signing up for three Daily Showcases on Etsy. Last week I had a spot on the Gifts for Girls Valentines showcase, which resulted in all my items being viewed (between 3 and 21 times each), and a sale. My 3-strand tourmaline bracelet, pictured earlier, has gone to a new home. Thank you C, if you read this!

Yesterday I had my Naked Lady in the Gifts for Boys showcase. No sales yet, but she was viewed a whopping 68 times, so I'm happy with the decision none-the-less. I have another Gifts for Girls showcase coming up, so I need to make sure I have several more listings between now and then.

No comments: