A claspless caged charoite bangle, with a single Thai silver bead. As always, the caging wires are sterling. The centre wire is also sterling, although I am planning to try memory wire next. I bought some, so now I just have to figure out how to joint he two ends invisibly. I am hoping the memory wire works, because it will decrease the cost and should increase strength, and because it won't be visible it shouldn't make an aesthetic difference.
Sunday, April 01, 2007
YOJ week thirteen
A claspless caged charoite bangle, with a single Thai silver bead. As always, the caging wires are sterling. The centre wire is also sterling, although I am planning to try memory wire next. I bought some, so now I just have to figure out how to joint he two ends invisibly. I am hoping the memory wire works, because it will decrease the cost and should increase strength, and because it won't be visible it shouldn't make an aesthetic difference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment