CREATIVITY JOURNAL

orangestarfishbanner2
Definition of "creative", according to my dictionary:
creating; able to create; inventive, imaginative; showing imagination as well as routine skill.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Tube setting


I finally got to mess around in the garage yesterday for the first time since last summer. This is rather badly scratched (although looking much worse in the photo than to the naked eye) because I was just playing so wasn't as careful as I should have been. I'll probably clean it up a bit more but my mom has already claimed it - she says (correctly) that since she was watching my kids while I did this she should get to have it. Sounds good to me!

Tube set 3mm CZ pendant, on ginko imprinted sterling sheet. My first tube setting as well as my first time playing with a bunch of new toys I have. Life is good!

4 comments:

Robin Sallie said...

I am happy to see you creating and posting again!

Unknown said...

Tracy, I just love your blog! and I'm so pleased that you're doing well. I'm subscribing to your feed... so keep up the great posts and creations, okay?
hugs,
-Anna Lee

angelinabeadalina said...

Tracy, I think it looks really neat, and I am happy you are having fun playing with the new tools :) Oh, and congrats on the Treasury, too!

Tracy said...

Thank you all! I'm enjoying being able to do things again.