CREATIVITY JOURNAL

orangestarfishbanner2
Definition of "creative", according to my dictionary:
creating; able to create; inventive, imaginative; showing imagination as well as routine skill.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Update, Thurs Feb 9th

Haven't been able to take photos yet because the camera isn't at home. I hope to tomorrow. I also have to take pictures of a necklace and earrings that I finished for a jewellery exchange I'm participating in. I had major creative block on this one - and then when I did have an idea I ran into technical difficulties and had to abort that attempt. In the end I'm quite pleased with the piece though - enough so that I will be making other variations on the theme and will be keeping at least some for myself.

Yesterday Katie pulled herself into a stand in her crib. I had a little panic and then lowered the mattress. Despite knowing she is doing things younger than Shannon did she still surprises me.

1 comment:

Annette Piper said...

Can't wait to see the pics!