Another piece using Robin Atkin's finger weaving technique (you can see her blog here). I made multiple errors on this one, although I think I've fixed all but two. One, just discovered during photography, is that the glue on the knots got a little blobby (technical term) and needs to be tidied up. The other I plan to leave, and we'll see if anyone but me notices. The closure is one of my own lampwork beads, and slightly wonky, although not too much for this use.
This was fun, all in all. I have two more flowers, intended for earrings, and enough seed beads to make a colour coordinated bracelet. They may happen next.
Raspberry Key Lime Crepes
4 days ago