CREATIVITY JOURNAL

orangestarfishbanner2
Definition of "creative", according to my dictionary:
creating; able to create; inventive, imaginative; showing imagination as well as routine skill.

Monday, February 19, 2007

YOJ week seven

My local bead store has started to get in their Tuscon stash. This strand of african turquoise called my name, so I brought it home. Combined with tiny faceted rubies and bali silver, these earrings are a smidgen too heavy for me so won't be staying here. They aren't HEAVY, just not as light as I prefer. The colours are fabulous though (she says modestly...)

2 comments:

Robin said...

Yummmmmmmm! You're right about the colors working well together!

Tracy said...

Thanks Robin! I have a small number of the rubies left, and this colour combination has struck me so well that I'm tempted to tackle a necklace in these colours too.