CREATIVITY JOURNAL

orangestarfishbanner2
Definition of "creative", according to my dictionary:
creating; able to create; inventive, imaginative; showing imagination as well as routine skill.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

YOJ week 8 - hoops

Hoops

Hand made sterling silver hoop earrings embellished with 3mm indicolite coloured Swarovski crystals.

I am trying to take one good photo these days rather than snapping off a bunch in hopes of getting one that is great. The depth of field on this was a little shallow but I am not unhappy with it. I have a number of pieces waiting to be photographed so I'll be getting more practice soon.

3 comments:

ChezChani said...

I actually think the slight fuzziness towards the back adds to the whole picture. Beautiful work!

Unknown said...

I just love the indicolite color of swarkie's with silver....earrings are really pretty!

Carmen

Swati said...

I agree with ChezChani...that fuzziness towards the back actually adds an artistic quality to the picture.

What gauge wire did you use for these lovelies?