CREATIVITY JOURNAL

orangestarfishbanner2
Definition of "creative", according to my dictionary:
creating; able to create; inventive, imaginative; showing imagination as well as routine skill.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

FSOJ week three


This week the theme was synergy. I was planning on tackling a simple soldered silver ring but decided to go with the theme instead. These peruvian opals were supposed to have small tourmalines scattered along them but I couldn't make that work in a manner that would prevent the tourmalines from scratching the opals and still not look too busy. So the only tourmaline is the one on the dangle, and I may remove the dangle as I'm not completely happy with it.

I am completely happy with the clasp. My first S-clasp, and I soldered it onto the purchased chain with a jump ring I made as well. Not rocket science, but it pleased me greatly.

The colour in these photos is too peachy, but I wasn't able to make them accurate without comletely distorting the colour on the tourmaline.



No comments: