CREATIVITY JOURNAL

orangestarfishbanner2
Definition of "creative", according to my dictionary:
creating; able to create; inventive, imaginative; showing imagination as well as routine skill.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

October 21st torching session



I restricted myself to the new 4pack sampler I have of CiM Messy colours in celadon, ginger, butter pecan and Gelly sty pink. Mostly. There is some white as well and the fish has sage eyes.

The fish lost a fin which you can't see because it allows him to lie nicely on that side. I'm most pleased with the dot bead on the end. It isn't all that well done, but it is the first time I've intentionally made a bead with both layered dots and raised dots, and I think it turned out okay.

Here's a closeup of that one, and the fish too for good measure.

1 comment:

*Jas* said...

Hi! I came across your page and I thought that the fish is really cute! That's really amazing!!!