CREATIVITY JOURNAL

orangestarfishbanner2
Definition of "creative", according to my dictionary:
creating; able to create; inventive, imaginative; showing imagination as well as routine skill.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Carnelian ring



This ring has been in the works for a while now but finishing it kept getting put on the back burner. 14g wire, hammered, and a basic bezel set oval carnelian. It would work well as a stacking ring except that I didn't make any more of them. I'm going to have to find this ring a home as it doesn't fit me.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

3 comments:

ChezChani said...

Very nice!

Tracy said...

Thank you. I realize it isn't fancy but I'm still new enough to all this that I get pretty excited over the basics.

Unknown said...

Tracy, That's a very nice bezel set carnelian ring. I think your blog looks great too! - Anna Lee