CREATIVITY JOURNAL

orangestarfishbanner2
Definition of "creative", according to my dictionary:
creating; able to create; inventive, imaginative; showing imagination as well as routine skill.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Ginko earrings

These are my first post earrings! My first successful ones anyway... I ran into some issues getting the first pair done and kind of seriously over cooked them. These ones turned out okay though!

Tube set pale blue cz and sterling silver. The ginko pattern was printed with a rolling mill. I don't actually have access to a rolling mill - I made this sheet at a class in BC - but I'm starting to think I might need one.

Hmmm... I just looked at this photo at full magnification and it looks like the settings still need work. I shall fix that now! Have a look anyway to compare to the ginko pendant below - these aren't nearly as scratched up. I'm learning...

No comments: